Global Avg: 0
% Cooperators: 0
This is a work in progress.
When playing the IPD with n-players it becomes a game of coordination.
At the start each player is provided with a random genome which determines how it will respond to its environment:
1) How many players need to "cooperate" for me to regard it as a global cooperation.
2) With what likelihood will I "cooperate" given the outcome in the previous round.
3) If my score is worse than the avg global I will undergo mutations. (Keeping up with the Axelrods).
4) My score from last round determines how many mutations my genome will undergo this round.
5) My genome can tell me to undergo one mutation under all circumstances.
In the graph Green is Cooperate and Red is Defect. The color band underneath each line color codes the strategy of that player. There are 16 possible strategies, Gold is for TitForTat, Silver for Pavlov.
The black line tracks the global average.